A collection of IDA plugins and scripts can be found in the following places:
- OpenRCE: a collection of about 80 plugins.
- devttys0: several IDA plugins and scripts from Craig Heffner.
- PatchDiff2: IDA plugin that can analyze two IDB files and find the differences between both.
- RebuildFunctions: rebuild functions and fix the disassemble code in IDA (kudos to Santamarta).
- bniemczyk: a collection of reversing tools for IDA.
- tuts4you: several plugins from tuts 4 you community.
- flare-ida: IDA utilities from FLARE team.
- newgre: three IDA plugins from newgre.net
- IDApalace: plugins from old.idapalace.net
- IDA ClassInformer: IDA plugin to fix/extract/view RTTI information.
- IDAPython: IDA plugin that integrates Python, allowing scripts to run in IDA Pro.
- Diaphora: a program diffing plugin for, at the moment, IDA Pro.
- idapathfinder: an IDA plugin to graph all paths between two functions.
- IDAScript: a wrapper around IDA that makes it easy to automate the execution of IDA scripts against target files from the command line.
- Hex-Rays: sample plugins from IDA official website. Useful information can be found at the hexblog as well.
- IDACyber: a plugin for the Interactive Disassembler which is capable of visualizing the currently loaded IDB’s data (useful for identifying structures and patterns of binary blobs where extended information such as a header is not available).
- HeapViewer: An IDA Pro plugin to examine the heap, focused on exploit development.